Let us assume responsibility for your recruitment process and the results.
The hiring environment in the manufacturing industry is quite complicated today. You must navigate a competitive labor market, become knowledgeable about a range of pertinent technologies, and effectively manage and develop hiring managers and candidates in order to successfully recruit top talent. The core competency of RPO providers is talent acquisition. As subject-matter experts, they have the resources to scale recruiting capacity to meet hiring demands, are familiar with the recruiting environment, and stay up to date on recruiting technology. RPOs integrate metrics, processes, people, and technology into the talent acquisition function.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Our Midwest and Mid-Atlantic presence, local expertise, and focus on understanding your manufacturing company’s culture, industry, and goals, enable us to deliver deep insights informing your talent acquisition requirements. Boost your team’s recruitment capability by accessing our committed pool of specialists who are dedicated to securing the talent you require to burgeon business growth.
Depending on what an organization needs, an RPO solution can offer a wide range of advantages:
- managing hiring fluctuations through the year
- reducing total recruiting costs and dependence on staffing agencies
- improving hiring manager satisfaction
- reducing time-to-fill
- elevating employment brand
- improving candidate experience
- streamlining or simplifying the hiring process
- freeing up time for other responsibilities
- and yes, much, much more!
Crafting a genuine partnership
RPO, in contrast to other outsourced recruiting models, is a strategic partnership that offers deep value-added benefits, such as:
- Planning and analysis. When conducted properly, RPO providers collaborate with their clients to comprehend the business aspects of hiring or corporate objectives. They work with clients to forecast staffing needs and schedule the resources needed to meet those needs, which helps clients reach their business objectives.
- Extensive job marketing. As a key differentiator from staffing solutions, RPO providers market client jobs through job boards, social media, recommendations, and networking to increase candidate exposure to jobs and employer brand.
- Sourcing and engaging talent. RPO providers do more than just find talent; they also develop an employer brand and reputation, engage future potential employees through talent communities and talent pipelines, and source candidates ahead of time using a variety of sourcing assessments.
- Candidate evaluations. RPO providers assess candidates, guide them through the beginning of the recruitment process, and make sure they have the core skills, competencies, and motivators to do the job.
- Candidate support. Because it affects the perception of your employer brand, managing the candidate experience is crucial. RPO service providers assist clients in managing the experience of candidates while they are being hired, interviewed, or considered for a position.
"If you need people, you need 'Your Talent Team!' My company is currently using YTT to find a Sales Executive. Their professionalism and knowledge are exceptional. YTT quickly provided several qualified candidates who perfectly suited to our needs, making for a difficult hiring decision. Our experience with YTT far exceeded our past experiences with other recruiting firms."
"'Your Talent Team' did a great job guiding me through the interview process and was an excellent extension to the company I was interviewing with. YTT was always timely, highly knowledgeable around business functions, and went the extra mile as far as preparations during the interview process. I highly recommend YTT to any company looking to outsource HR/Recruiting."
"We contracted with 'Your Talent Team' to consult with our HR department and they have proven to be an invaluable part of our team. Their professionalism and energy around recruiting have been incredibly helpful. This week, YTT facilitated training for 15 of our top leaders using Ntrinsx and did an excellent job... I would highly recommend YTT as 'a team' who can come alongside your leadership to add valuable HR skills around recruiting, team building and restructuring."
"Was a pleasure working with 'Your Talent Team.' Very insightful and attentive throughout the entire process. I was personally pleased that they "kept" the same hours as I; as we had several conversations on the weekend or after hours. YTT understood the value of both our time and did all they could possibly do to maximize every minute we had together."
"If you are looking for key senior executives for your organization then 'Your Talent Team' is the resource you need. YTT has helped me find great quality executives for key positions in the past. They are always very professional, responsive and relentless in their pursuit of quality candidates. YTT is a pleasure to work with and gets results."
"I had the pleasure of working with 'Your Talent Team'... Their professionalism and insight proved to be extremely beneficial to me while we worked together as I made the transition into a new career with a new company. It was obvious their primary goal was to secure the best possible employment scenario for me as they managed negotiations with my prospective employer. Thank you!"
Let’s get in touch!
Need advice to strengthen your teams? Having trouble finding the appropriate candidate? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.